I tried it; I didn’t like it, now what?
Mpesu understands that sometimes it is just not going to work and that is OK, no hard feelings. We offer refunds for 30 days from the date of purchase, as displayed on the original invoice. You read that right; you have 30 days to apply for a return. There are a few terms and conditions to take note of, so please read below.
- Complete and submit the return form.
- Package the product securely to ensure the product does not break in transit.
- The product you wish to return should be in the original bottle should not be less than 50% full and should not be past the expiry date. The invoice needs to be sent with the product you wish to return.
- Ensure that the package has the correct address details and is clearly marked with the following: Mpesu – RETURN.
- Arrange with your courier to collect the package and bon voyage!
- Once the return has been processed, you will be notified via email of the outcome. If the return is accepted, the return will be credited to the original method of payment.
Attention: Mpesu – RETURN
25 Ingwe Road, Unit 2,
JHB, South Africa, 1609
- Mpesu packaging is glass or plastic, so in the event that the return is received and is found to be broken inside, Mpesu cannot be held liable and the return cannot be processed.
- If a product is received, that is less than 50% full, not in the original bottle or expired, the return cannot be processed.
- All refunds require the invoice to be sent back with the product; unfortunately, a return cannot be processed without this.
- Mpesu cannot be held liable for returns sent to the incorrect address.
- The shipping costs for the return will be for your account.
- The original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Please allow up to 5 working days to process the return.
- A credit cannot be processed to a payment method that is different to the original payment method.